ATTENTION YOUTUBERS, BLOGGERS

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS AND BLOGGERS :
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY THE TUTORIALS FROM THIS BLOG AND PRODUCE THEM AS YOUR OWN WHETHER ON PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA OR SHOW THEM ON YOUR BLOGS OR YOUTUBE CHANNELS.YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOW THE FINISHED WORK BUT PLEASE LINK BACK TO THIS BLOG FOR THE TUTORIALS.IF FOUND COPYING, I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUTUBE AND ADSENSE.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Free pattern 1 - Underwater scene

This is the completed underwater scene pattern.


As you can see, this is only a simple pattern, measuring 10”x 10”. I just wanted to show the endless ways you could use buttonhole knots to create beautiful embroidery.
Please follow these links for step-by-step instructions:



                                                                  
                                              


6 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for the tutorial and pattern. Have a great weekend. blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your underwater sampler and have been trying to download the free design without any luck. Thank you for your attention in this matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda,
      Did you right click the pattern and tried to save it?It seems to be working.But I realized the links on the right-the ones on Embroidery Patterns and ribbon embroidery; they are not working but used to work.I realized this last week.I am not an expert on this but I'll see what I can do to solve it.Thanks Lynda.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lynda,
      It's me again.I'd managed to fix it.Please tell me if it's working.Thanks again.

      Delete
  3. todo muy bonito. gracias por todos los tutoriales

    ReplyDelete